Monday, March 03, 2008

I don't wanna miss a thing

Currently not in any particular kind of mood, I was energetic in school, lethargic after cca and now..emotionless.


I was seen running after ngikhiong in class and trying to snatch three highlighters away from her this afternoon. She had been attempting to draw on me you know. I started the whole thing though xD

I might as well be labelled as a retard from now on, chasing people around the school's become my...daily activity. First Riane, now ngikhiong. Who wants to be next? My diet for becoming an enjoyable youth consists of smacking butts, pulling ponytails, poking people everywhere, blowing in their ears and stepping on their shoes. I wouldn't have anymore excuses on how my youth isn't an enjoyable one, would I? Just another one of those futile attempts to cheer myself up ;X



I've tried calculating my L1R5, and it doesn't hit 10.

All thanks to my SS (a subject i can never be able to score well in), chemistry (i got the lowest for chem amongst all my subjects PLUS, i hate it) and the geog test which i didn't do well in. I did get As for bio amaths and maybe english (which isn't alot either), but the subjects above pull me down. Dammit, just because of one test, my geog became so sucky. Its supposedly my favourite subject which i'm supposed to score well in.

If not for the requirements for that olomouc trip, I wouldn't have minded the results so much, since its not the midyears yet. But dammit, I really want to go to Olomouc and I'm afraid they wouldn't want to accept the few extra marks. Afterall, i'm not the SL or anything.


Off to study the list of chengyus, please wish me better luck this time.

As for this term's results..nothing can be done, so I'm just silently hoping they'll let me go on the trip to Olomouc with the choir. Its really a once-in-a-lifetime thing I wouldn't want to miss.

Don't wanna close my eyes
Don't wanna fall asleep, yeah
I don't wanna miss a thing.


relevance? nada.

No comments: